Testosterone levels play a huge role in Man’s life,
Our grandfathers and Ancestors had a testosterone level of a free-roaming bulls and examination says you are not your grandfather
Contemporary researches are clearly indicating a significant drop in testosterone levels in Man with a steady decline in the past years (1%+ every year). In western society, we have 50 % lower testosterone levels in the average males in comparison to just 30 years ago (and double and if not more from our grandfathers).
With this scale of a gradual decrease in testosterone levels, 70 % of the male population in the west will be sterile in less than 25 years, with testosterone levels of a salmon fish
Benefits of Higher testosterone apart from being a fertile man are: more clean muscle mass, well-developed skull, and facial bone structure pertained jaw, staying agile and lean. Higher testosterone levels automatically transfigure in higher Mental strength, clarity and decisiveness, self-reliance, and a higher level of energy that can be channeled in creative /beneficial work.
And last but not least Avoiding being cause of shame for your family and your ancestorial linage
Main causes for lower testosterone in contemporary men:
- Soy, sun creams, environmental toxins, excessive fluoride
- Excess of seed oils, Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)
- Less saturated fat
- Contemporary lifestyle (Chasing comfort, beer, sleepless nights,)
- Lack of quality sleep, (Artificial light, Blue light before bed)
- 9-5 seating work environment
- Low sunlight exposure
- Lack of movement and exercise
- Domestication of man, ( it was shown that leading certain lifestyle and behavior can affect Tes lvls)
- Ongoing mental castration, Intentionally demonizing everything that is virile and healthy ( by means of media, movies, propaganda and etc. )
Never before in history (I am certain) had Mankind and its testosterone levels fallen so low.
Although it is just a hormone its low levels ( 70% of western man will be sterile in 25years ) directly points out to certain higher metaphysical truths
Contemporary ways and lifestyle does not promote an organic way of being
there is an ongoing scheme that is trying to connect high Testosterone with something that was framed as ‘Toxic Masculinity’ negligent of the fact that such ‘weak behavior’ can only come from the lack of it.
High Testosterone levels (oddly enough for contemporary ears) can be rightfully connected to first of all Calmness, Reassurance in oneself, boldness, courage’s behavior, mental clarity, purposefulness, High energy levels, decisiveness, and excessive creative drive and only after that with Big muscles ( if proper training conditions are met).
And this is one of the main reasons why today, masculinity has been allowed to receive bad names hence because of the scarcity of it.
Genuine Masculinity has always been followed by an instinct to Protect to Provide to Create to Preserve to love and to take risks carried by an impulse of selflessness and sacrifice.
Things to do in order to Increase Testosterone Levels :
- Quality sleep time ( no screen time/blue light before bed) Camille tea and glycine can help
- Weightlifting /exercising
- consumption of saturated fat, eggs, raw milk, liver! , organ meats, bone marrow, olive oil, butter, honey,
- Daily Sunlight exposure to the whole body, exposing your genitals to the sun just like lions and gorillas do can increase tes 200 %
-Supplements: Magnesium, zinc, Ashwagandha root, Maca root, Shilajit ,Bulgarian Tribulus
- Semen retention
- Take risks, be competitive, read Ancient texts